There are many reasons to recommend our school to prospective boys and their parents:
- We are an acclaimed, high-functioning school with competent, proactive and visionary governors and leaders; a full-time chaplain and well-qualified, quality academic and sporting staff who are personally-invested and prepared to go the extra mile.
- We provide a holistic, values-based and boy-centred education based on the four pillars of academics, religion, sport and the arts.
- We are geared towards full participation by all and strive to meet the highest possible academic and extracurricular standards.
- We endeavour to provide boys with a rich, individualised and meaningful 14-year experience that starts in Grade 0 and extends all the way through to matric.
- We are a disciplined, diverse, inclusive and transforming South African community that seeks inspiration from and is strengthened by the timeless beliefs, standards and traditions of our Catholic ethos and draws upon our legacy of a 60-year track record.
- We are a well-resourced school with world-class facilities located in the upscale, leafy suburb of Bedfordview, with additional campuses in Linbro Park and the Magaliesburg.
- We enjoy the reputation of providing exceptional value for money.
- We keep abreast with the latest educational developments and trends by investing substantially in staff professional development and information technology.
St Benedict’s is a school that understands boys and encourages them to perform to their full potential; a school where your son – with all of his talents and idiosyncrasies – can flourish.