Job role insights
February 9, 2024
Maritzburg College, one of the leading boys’ schools in South Africa, has an excellent reputation for its academic, sporting, cultural and leadership programmes. The Governing Body invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
to assume duty in Term 2 2024
Reporting to the Deputy Headmaster Admissions, the incumbent must be a dedicated, hardworking and self-assured individual who is also expected to have the following competency profile:-
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver accurate outputs
- A high sense of responsibility and be deadline driven
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A clear understanding and passion for sport, culture and respect for academics
Duties will include:-
- Recruitment of pupils
- Formulate and manage a comprehensive annual recruitment programme aimed at primary schools
- Assist the Marketing and Recruiting team with road-shows, open days, expositions and any other market-related events
- Regular communication with talent base and your team of recruiters
If you meet the criteria and are suitably qualified, please email a concise CV, a letter motivating why you should be considered for this position, proof of qualifications and the names of two references to: -
The HR Manager, Maritzburg College
Closing date for all applications: 23 February 2024
Should you not have heard from us by 29 February 2024, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Maritzburg College in line with POPIA will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
Maritzburg College reserves the right not to make an appointment. | An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
Maritzburg College is located at 51 College Road, Pietermaritzburg