Job role insights
February 1, 2024
An exciting position has become available for a Sales Consultant to join an Educational Foundation servicing over 300 centres. The client is seeking a self-driven, but humble individual with good problem-solving skills, to join their dynamic team to expand its reach of a newly launched educational curriculum app.
Established in 1994 this leading organisation, proudly homegrown with authentic South African values and both locally and internationally recognised for their commitment to holistically developing the lives of young community members.
Key Performance Areas will include but not limited to:
- Maintain and grow a strong client baseof schools - Pre schools and Primary schools in particular
- Flexible hours - you get out what you put in. This is not a side hustle so you need to be available during school hours to visit schools.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals
- Respond to new and current client base
- Be a ‘brand ambassador’ that represents the company’s brand and values Strong negotiating and selling skills
- Be well-groomed and presentable
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be intuitive to client’s needs
- Ad hoc tasks relevant to the role
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified Teacher Pre-Primary or Primary with teaching experience under their belt
- Resides in the Gauteng area and has a car with a valid licence
- Proficient at working in MS Office and Excel
- Personal requirements:
- Technically solid and analytically minded
- Good problem-solving skills
- Responsible, reliable and organised
- Proactive, motivated, and keen to learn and solve independently
- Able to work methodically, accurately, and neatly with attention to detail
- Able to work well independently and be self motivate
- Down-to-earth, positive attitude willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application as unsuccessful*
Please apply via this link: https://www.dittojobs.com/jobs/view/3460230381
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
Under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came into effect on 1 July 2021, all organisations and schools alike have a legal obligation to manage the personal information it processes appropriately, by applying specific principles and conditions.
Our school is committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
No emailed applications will be accepted
EDUSTAFF – THE EDUCATION PLACEMENT SOLUTION