Job role insights
February 9, 2024
Cape Town Western Cape
This exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic staff team at Fish Hoek Primary School.
- Candidate must be passionate about making a difference in the life of children through sport and wellness
- Candidates must have previous experience working in a similar role
- An appropriate qualification (B.Ed., PGCE or Sport/Fitness NQF Level 5+)
- A strong background in swimming/netball/hockey will be highly beneficial
- Is a current or previous sportsperson in their own right and is physically fit
- Holds a current SA/International drivers licence
- Must be computer literate
- Has the ability to work in a team environment
- Hold a valid police clearance certificate
Applications deadline: 23 February 2024.
SEND IN YOUR CV ASAP
Appointment date is 01 April 2024
This is a SGB paid post.
Send a covering letter, CV, two recent testimonials and the names of two contactable references to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
Under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came into effect on 1 July 2021, all organisations and schools alike have a legal obligation to manage the personal information it processes appropriately, by applying specific principles and conditions.
Our school is committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
Fish Hoek Primary School is located at 74 Upper Recreation Rd, Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa