Job role insights
February 12, 2024
Cape Town Western Cape
An Anglican Boys’ School, rooted in Africa, providing a holistic and relevant education in a nurturing, and transforming environment, committed to developing men of principle and compassion.
Part-time IT Teacher - Grade 10 - 12
We are seeking the services of an energetic, passionate and innovative individual to teach IT from Grade 10 - 12.
The position is effective from April 2024. This part-time permanent role may become full-time depending on the subject offering of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a sound knowledge of the NSC curriculum for Information Technology.
- Be qualified and have experience in teaching the FET subject Information Technology from Grade 10 to Grade 12.
- Have a strong knowledge of the Delphi programming language.
- Show creativity and motivation in the classroom.
- Be able to work effectively as a member of a team dedicated to the development and care of all pupils.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Be suitably qualified and SACE registered.
- Be a South African Citizen.
Interested applicants should click on the link below to complete the online application form by 23 February 2024.
Only short-listed contacts will be contacted by 04 March 2024. Only South African citizens will be considered for a permanent post.
Bishops, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
Bishops is committed to transformation. In accordance with our Employment Equity Plan, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Bishops Diocesan College is located at 65 Campground Rd, Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700