Job role insights
February 2, 2024
Cape Town Western Cape
Camps Bay Primary is a co-educational school located in the heart of Camps Bay serving over 450 children from Grade R to Grade 7. Established in 1906, the school has a proud history spanning 116 years. It is a diverse school and one which seeks to remain relevant as the world changes.
The school invites suitably qualified and experienced teachers to apply for the following position:
Camps Bay Primary School is looking for a dynamic, innovative and energetic team player to take up the position of deputy. You will have excellent organisational skills and an understanding of why it is so important to place thinking at the centre of all we do as a school. A forward-looking approach and the courage to be different will be important. You will have experience in a promotion post at a state school.
This post will be filled according to the protocols set out in the WCED e-recruitment process. If you are interested in this position you are welcome to send your expression of interest letter to the principal.
- Location: Western Cape
- Workplace: Co-educational Primary School – State School
- Position: Full Time
- Teaching subject / Area: Deputy Principal
- Deadline for application: 6 March
- Commencement date: on completion of WCED process
- Contact instructions: Please send your expression of interest letter to Mr Storey.
- Post: Please indicate clearly that this is an expression of interest for the position of deputy.
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came into effect on 1 July 2021, all organisations and schools alike have a legal obligation to manage the personal information it processes appropriately, by applying specific principles and conditions.
Our school is committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
- Address: 11 Dunkeld Road, Camps Bay.